Oct 2018 – Calyos attended Euronaval in Paris to promote its proprietary cooling technologies for defense applications
Euronaval 2018 has been a chance for Calyos to discover latest innovations in the field of naval technologies and its impact on cooling requirements. Major technical topic discussed during the exhibition were:
- How to improve embedded electronic cooling to operate in extreme environments (ambient air) and operating conditions (transportable)
- How to manage energy savings and extend power capacity for electric engine systems
- Heat recovery target into dense architectures (boats, submarines, planes, drones…)
- Improved reliability avoiding active cooling as far as possible
- How benefiting from innovative electronic devices (i.e. SiC) and make the most of their capacity thank to appropriate cooling
Calyos proprietary technologies offer unique assets to deal with the technical challenges listed above. In parallel, Calyos expertise in thermal management has been greatly appreciated by defense SMEs to support their new product development strategy optimizing electronic performance thanks to appropriate cooling system.